Monday, June 15, 2009

Starting Out

So I've been thinking about doing a blog forever now, but just finally found the time and effort to sit down and actually do it. Between Charlee getting bigger and Nana getting sicker, I've been pretty busy. This will be a combo of my musings and some yummy recipes I find, since Nana has me experimenting to find new stuff she can eat.
I finally got back into school. I'm taking classes online through Penn Foster. I'm going for Medical Coding and Billing, so it's something I can do either at home or in an office. Yes, it's true, I'm too big of a wimp to put Charlee in a daycare just yet :)
Well, she's crying as we speak, so I better run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
SAHM to a beautiful, wonderful, miracle princess named Charlee Jean. Married to my high school sweetheart for over 6 years now, and expecting another miracle baby in October 2011