Sunday, March 28, 2010

Charlee Jean, the stink-bug queen :)

Charlee has been sick the past two weeks.  Just when I thought it was getting better, it's come back again.  I feel so bad for her...and the poor princess is back down to 18.6 pounds :(  Her check-up is in two weeks, and I'm sure they're going to freak out if she's still down this small.

I did find some Pediasure and she's drinking it and holding it down okay.  And she can eat baby food.  I feel weird feeding my 17.5 month old baby food, but hey, if it stays down....I don't care WHAT it is!

About a month ago, we had to convert her crib over to a toddler bed because the front panel broke.  Well, then she decided to start chewing on the final back piece, so we decided to buy her a plastic one.  One of my friends had one in a yard sale so we bought it and she LOVES it :) She's going to bed so easy now!!!  She goes to the bottom and points at the sticker and says "Pooh Bay-er" 


Now I'm just working on the family cookbook.  I'll probably go ahead and post most of the recipes on here, so I can keep track of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
SAHM to a beautiful, wonderful, miracle princess named Charlee Jean. Married to my high school sweetheart for over 6 years now, and expecting another miracle baby in October 2011