Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Baking Babies With A Toddler

So, I just realized that the title sounds like a wicked witch cookbook listing, but well, you know what I mean!  We are now 7 weeks and 5 days along with Peanut #2,  and little miss Charlee Jean is 21 months old today!

This pregnancy is going SO much easier than Charlee's did.  By this time we'd already spent a night in the ER with a miscarriage scare, was on two different medicines for my morning sickness and could barely move off the couch I was cramping so bad and was so sick.

This time.....I'm have had one morning that I was sick.  I'm not even really having the major food aversions that I had with Charlee.  There have been things that don't SOUND good to me, but nothing that's really made me sick to look at or think about.  Now I just hope it keeps going like this.  I'm not sure if I could manage Charlee if I was that sick again!!

Our first OB appointment isn't until August 6, which is driving me insane.  I will be exactly 11 weeks on the day I go...and everyone else who is due the same time as me has already had an appointment, to at least confirm their levels.  The OB said that's the way they do theirs because there's really nothing they can do if something goes wrong before then.

Which is all good and understandable, but I'm a high-risk pregnancy.  That's the WHOLE REASON we aren't moving back to Perry County next month...I wanted to be up here with better doctors and better hospitals.  That's why we were seen so early and often with Charlee, but evidently that's not going to happen with this doctor until something goes wrong with THIS baby.  It's upsetting, but I guess I understand.  OH well, it's just me, being all nice and pregnant and hormonal.

Charlee's terrible two's have already hit.  It really started this weekend...with a vengeance!!!  She's into everything and won't listen to half the things we say to her.  It's so aggravating, and of course with the new extra hormones....Mommy is having some BAD days.  I love her to death, but she just really is getting to be a handful.  She's usually a really good baby, but this is like toddler PMS lol

1 comment:

  1. Hope the morning sickness stays away. It didn't hit me until 8 weeks. You are probably so much busier (with Charlee) this time around that maybe (hopefully) your body just knows that you don't have time for being sick! Or you just don't have time to notice it as much. Hope this pregnancy continues on smoothly..will keep you in my prayers. Hopefully we will be pregnant at the same time at some point. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
SAHM to a beautiful, wonderful, miracle princess named Charlee Jean. Married to my high school sweetheart for over 6 years now, and expecting another miracle baby in October 2011