Sunday, February 27, 2011

We're Making It

Well, I survived what would've been my due date.  I was stuck on the couch all day yesterday because I felt like crap, but I worked on crafts for my Secret Mama Exchange on What to Expect.  I drew a little boy and I'm making him a blanket, I crocheted a basketball and football and stuffed them ...and then I found little trains with letters on them, and bought and painted them to spell out his name :)

I kept busy enough that the pain didn't really hit until after John and Charlee were in bed.  I've been going to bed with John for the past week, but last night I couldn't sleep...and I just needed the alone time.  I cried for awhile and thought about how different our lives would be right now if we had a second baby in the house.

But there are good things happening in our family, and life is looking back up.  School is going good and my first quarter will be over in two weeks...and I'm getting 2 A's and 1 B.  I would've had 3 A's, but there was an issue with submission of a few assignments and my teacher let me re-take the test, but I didn't get the opportunity to re-submit the homework.  Oh well, by letting me redo the test, it brought me up from the F I was getting because of those assignments not being accepted!!!!!

Wednesday is my 25th birthday.  We are finally going to try the Cheesecake Factory <3!!!!  John is on vacation starting Thursday, so we're going to take Charlee to her Mamaw and Papaw's and then John and I are going to Cheesecake Factory and going to see a movie!  I'm looking forward to it :)

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking about you yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* So sorry that the day was tough, I can only imagine, but glad things are looking up for you:)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
SAHM to a beautiful, wonderful, miracle princess named Charlee Jean. Married to my high school sweetheart for over 6 years now, and expecting another miracle baby in October 2011