Friday, August 28, 2009

Tater Slabs...Tater Skins for Lazy ppl :)

These are tater skins for lazy people like myself....who love the taste but hate the time it takes to make the dang things :)



Tater Slabs

2 potatoes
real bacon bits
1/2 cup shredded cheese (I used the sharp cheddar)
sour cream

*Preheat oven to 375*
*Clean and scrub potatoes well.
*Slice oven in 1/4" slices.
*Place on greased baking sheet.
*Season with some kind of seasoning salt ( I sprayed the potatoes themselves with the Pam before seasoning, so it stuck to them better)
*Cook for 30 minutes
*Flip potatoes and cook additional 15 minutes.
*Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese and bacon bits
*Return to oven until cheese is melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
SAHM to a beautiful, wonderful, miracle princess named Charlee Jean. Married to my high school sweetheart for over 6 years now, and expecting another miracle baby in October 2011