Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Nerves!!!

We are 7weeks and 3 days pregnant now.  My morning sickness started last weekend, but thankfully John was on vacation so he was able to help out :)  I didn't really get SICK, it was ALL heartburn. At first peppermints helped, then that wore out, thee milk helped, then that quit, too.  So I finally called my OB/GYN yesterday and she called in some phenegren and told me to buy a bottle of Pepcid for the heartburn.  All I can say is Pepcid is my new best friend!!! I finally feel like a normal person again!

Tomorrow is our first ultrasound.  I'm so nervous.  I think that everything is okay, I'm feeling sick, my belly is DEFINITELY growing (I've been in maternity jeans since 6wks!) and I still "feel" pregnant.  So, here's to hoping that there is a beautiful little "Bean" in there with a beating heart.  Please pray for us tonight and tomorrow that everything is okay in there!  I will post tomorrow as soon as I get home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
SAHM to a beautiful, wonderful, miracle princess named Charlee Jean. Married to my high school sweetheart for over 6 years now, and expecting another miracle baby in October 2011